PNP Internship Program for Undergraduate / Postgraduate Students internships at Press Network of Pakistan (PNP) 2023
@ Press Network of Pakistan (PNP)
Share with details:
Submissions begins on:
Job Posted at:
Both (Remote / Work from home & Physical on-site)
Press Network of Pakistan (PNP),
Other Jobs from Press Network of Pakistan (PNP):
No more jobs from Press Network of Pakistan (PNP)
Follow us on Social Media
Subscribe for Email Alerts
PNP Internship Program is an exciting career opportunity for Pakistani university students to get hands-on valuable experience required in national and international job market. It is primarily designed after a thorough study of the HEC Undergraduate Education Policy 2020 (ver 1.1) to facilitate students of public and private sector universities. (Preferably those Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) which have signed MoU with us).
***PNP Internship Program is now being offered in person as well as virtual, according to preference of students to select Starting Date as per their convenience.
Majors in which candidates can apply
• Mass Communications,
• Media Studies,
• International Relations,
• English Linguistic & Literature,
• Computer Sciences,
• Social Sciences,
• Business Administration,
• Public Relations, and
• related disciplines.
Top 10 Benefits to join as a PNP intern!
Following are some major benefits to join the program.
HEC Compliance Internship Program
• The internship program is designed according to the requirements defined by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in the Undergraduate Education Policy 2020. The program meets the internship criteria of as many as 247 HEC-recognized universities and higher education institutions (HEIs) across Pakistan.
• A series of opportunities to highlight several significant issues and events with an exposure to real world job experience. Several opportunities to join seminars, workshops, webinars, and short courses to equip you with relevant knowledge and skills according to current job market.
• Expand your network through participating actively and interacting with our vibrant community of interns, students, advisors and mentors during various activities.? Aside from work itself, you can build relationships with like-minded people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
• PNP mentors are available to support your ideas and career goals, provide mentorship, help you network, and build your employability skills.
Internship Completion Certificate
• A valuable addition to your CV / Resume outlining all professional development training and achievements during your internship with us.
• PNP will provide you professional references / Recommendation Letters, whenever required, to aid you in landing your dream jobs after completing your internship tenure successfully.
• We can work with your academic institution to provide you academic credit acknowledgement.
• Be part of our extensive alumni network to share knowledge, success stories and further support related to employment / career growth and mutual interest.
Trainee Reporter Eligibility
• After the successful completion of internship, you will be eligible to apply as a Trainee Reporter. In this case, you will be entitled to get press credentials, including Press Card, Vehicle Sticker and Journalist Bona fide Letter for identification purpose.
Discounts, Deals and Offers
• We continuously seek special discounts, perks, deals and offers from our partner organizations to facilitate our team members, including interns.
Duration & Schedule of PNP Internship
The 06-weeks flexible internship program runs four times in a year with a choice to select Starting Date as under.
• Summer Internship
: Between 1st June to 31st August
• Autumn Internship
: Between 1st September to 30th November
• Winter Internship
: Between 1st December to 28/29th February
• Spring Internship
: Between 1st March to 31st May
• Voluntary and unpaid with no financial responsibility (though an intern demonstrating outstanding performance may considered for reward and/or job offer to work with us. Upon successful completion, all interns will be rewarded with the Experience Certificate. The Performance Evaluation Proforma, duly signed and stamped by the Supervisor, will be sent directly to the Placement Office / Career Support Office of the concerned university.
PNP Internship Application Fees
• It’s free to apply for the internship. However, once we have reviewed your application and shortlisted you onto the internship of your interest area, you’ll need to deposit Rs. 1,000 as non-refundable application processing fee
for online test / interview. If you have any questions about the internship, application process, and/or signing MoU, please feel free to contact us.
• All undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students enrolled in the HEC accredited university, who have passed 2nd year / 04th semester, are eligible to apply.
• However, students of other semesters, individuals and early career journalists can also be considered depending on their skills, abilities and passion to meet the selection criteria.
Required Skills & Competencies
A candidate must rely on two skills—independent research and reporting skills—to ensure the accuracy of news reports, but other competencies can make people more suited to this profession as well.
• Interpersonal Skills
: A journalist must often talk to sources and stakeholders to confirm information.
• IT Knowledge
: Mastery of the internet, social media and search skills can be crucial to finding accurate and up-to-date information.
• Time Management
: It is very important for a journalist to complete the task within strict deadlines before moving on to the next.
Employment Type:This job offered by Press Network of Pakistan (PNP) is a Internship position.
Applications begins on:The interested candidates/ job seekers can apply for the post of PNP Internship Program for Undergraduate / Postgraduate Students at Press Network of Pakistan (PNP) from November 27, 2023
Last Date to Apply:The last date to apply for the post of PNP Internship Program for Undergraduate / Postgraduate Students at Press Network of Pakistan (PNP) is December 08, 2023.
How To Apply:
• Apply online on given link below.
• January for Spring internship,
• April for Summer internship,
• July for Autumn internship, and
• October for Winter internships, according to the timeline / schedule mentioned above.
Submit your application:
Start your new career with just one click! Apply online for this exciting opportunity.Apply online for PNP Internship Program for Undergraduate / Postgraduate Students (Press Network of Pakistan (PNP))
More details / Advertisement:
Other Related Jobs