Deputy Manager jobs at Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh 2023
@ Nursing Services, Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh
Share with details:
Submissions begins on:
Job Posted at:
Physical / On-site
Employer Contact Phone:
3-KM D G Khan Road, Muzaffargarh, Punjab
Other Jobs from Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh:
No more jobs from Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh
Follow us on Social Media
Subscribe for Email Alerts
Services of Deputy Manager are required at Nursing Services department of Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh.
The job responsibilities of Deputy Manager at Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh are:
• Provide operational oversight in support of nursing services, which involves developing and interpreting nursing policies and procedures into goals and program plans. Evaluates nursing activities and resources through analysis of activities, decisions, and relations.
• Coordinate and direct the daily activities of TIH in order to assure optimum patient care consistent with the goals of TIH. Ensure compliance with clinical patient care standards and established policies and procedures.
• Recommend fiscal planning and budgetary controls. Collaborate with the management to determine fiscal requirements of assigned unit(s), and prepare budgetary recommendations. Monitor the level of resources utilized in service delivery and determines the appropriateness of resource consumption the service.
• Ensure documentation of patient care is complete and accurate in accordance with hospital and unit policies and procedures.
• Cultivate exemplary customer service throughout the organization; promote effective communication skills to include, but not limited to problem solving, assertiveness, and support for team members, feedback, active listening and conflict resolution.
• Support the activities of the nursing units to ensure efficient operation. Through regular contact with nursing staff, maintain detailed knowledge of each unit’s status including patient acuity, staff coordination, special problems and progress toward meeting unit goals and objectives in terms of patient care and budgetary/manpower allowances.
• Plan, schedule and organize work for group ensuring proper distribution and delegation of assignments and efficient utilization of personnel, space and facilities; overall accountability for the requisition, care and maintenance of unit inventory, equipment and supplies.
• Coordinate activities with other departments by participating in meetings, task forces, committees, and special projects.
• Collaborate in the development, implementation and expansion of learning opportunities and skill development for all staff. Promotes education/training programs for nursing staff, which are designed to monitor current competence as well as increase knowledge of pertinent new developments in patient care.
• Manage Human Resources activities of department with respect to staff hiring, staff allocation, training, professional development, mentoring, counseling, performance evaluations, and termination when necessary. Manage various personnel actions including, but not limited to hiring, orientation, performance appraisals, promotions and scheduling; and counsel and conduct formal discipline of clinical staff.
• Develop and monitor of an internal feedback and complaint mechanism to assess the compliance of quality/standard procedure, of nursing staff and take necessary steps for their improvement with emphasis on patient care and comfort.
• Participate in planning, directing, monitoring and evaluating staff performance and patient care.
• Observing infection control and standard procedures.
• BScN/Post RN BScN/MScN
• BScN with minimum 07 years of relevant experience, MScN with 05 years of relevant experience
Employment Type:This job offered by Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh is a Full-Time position. The possible benefits of Full-time positions include: Stability, Growth, and More
Applications begins on:The interested candidates/ job seekers can apply for the post of Deputy Manager at Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh from December 08, 2023
Last Date to Apply:The last date to apply for the post of Deputy Manager at Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh is December 17, 2023.
How To Apply:
• Apply online on given link below.
Submit your application:
Start your new career with just one click! Apply online for this exciting opportunity.Apply online for Deputy Manager (Recep Tayyip Erdogan Hospital, Muzaffargarh)Tags: Healthcare
Other Related Jobs