Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services) jobs at Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) 2023
@ Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC)
Share with details:
Submissions begins on:
Job Posted at:
Physical / On-site
Employer Contact Phone:
Sui Southern Gas Co. Ltd.
Sir Shah Suleman Road,
Gulshan e Iqbal,
Other Jobs from Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC):
Follow us on Social Media
Subscribe for Email Alerts
Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) announced Job vacancy of Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services).
JOB CODE of Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services) at Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC):
• SGM – HR&MS
Place of Posting of Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services) at Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC):
Job Summary of Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services) at Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC)
The position provides overall strategic and operational direction to Human Resources, Administrative and Medical Services function ensuring implementation of SSGC’s policies and procedures and administration of benefits in a smooth and transparent manner. Act as an internal consultant and change agent to ensure that cultural and organizational initiatives are understood and accepted. Establish and implement policies and processes for the entire HR life cycle. Willingness to spend a minimum of 25% time within the SSGC franchise area.
Job Responsibilities of Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services) at Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC)
• Develop creative practices and programs that are geared to identify, recruit, evaluate and hire the best talent to meet changing and evolving business needs;
• Set and lead towards a vision for exceptional talent management practices across the company to meet current and future staffing needs and skill set requirements;
• Execute manpower planning, internal promotion, career growth and recruitment strategy to effectively ensure availability of the right talent at the right time and influence the talent management and recruitment process to provide direction as required;
• Drive employee engagement by working with all heads of departments to develop effective internal communications processes, cultural assessment tools, and training interventions to promote morale and productivity;
• Execute talent management programs including performance management, training, compensation and incentives design and implementation, total rewards and benefits, compensation surveys, and wage/salary administration
• Coach and advise on a wide range of core human resource functions including organizational design, HR policies, and best practices;
• Lead the development and execution of Human Resources strategic and annual plans in alignment with the organizational goals, and mission;
• Ensure compliance with federal, provincial, and local laws and best practices in HR and administration procedures so that they are efficient, accurate, timely, and responsive;
• Manage the Corporate Employee Health, Group Life and other relevant Insurance policies to provide required cover for employees and their dependents
• Responsible for HR and Administration department budget; review and negotiate HR-related contracts and agreements;
• Oversee all matters relating to executive facilitation, travel, maintenance of buildings, equipment and facilities, office administration, including leases, front desk, office supplies janitorial services and management of administrative support staff including drivers, office boys, food service & cafeteria and other administrative support as required.
• Lead the planning and formulation of Human Resource (HR) strategy in line with the business strategy of the company. Direct the routine HR operations including recruitment, onboarding, compensation, transfers, job rotation, training, promotions, succession planning, leave management, personal records, biometric attendance, medical/health benefits, retirements and separation of services etc., in line with the prescribed policies.
• Implement the company’s vision, culture, and performance standards and ensure that it is adopted at all levels of the division.
• Oversee recruitment of the management personnel in an effort to guarantee optimal execution of duties within the division at all times.
• Act as a mentor for key personnel for competency enhancement and career growth. Ensure improvement in the skills of key personnel for effective succession planning.
• Define the structure and execution of strategic initiatives through the development of work plans, gathering and generation of relevant data, conducting analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations.
• Provide short and long-term strategic recommendations to the division’s executives regarding improvement in operations, cost control and capitalize on opportunities.
• Evaluate and recommend strategies, concepts, practices, programs, processes, and measures to be applied across the division.
• Establish performance measures that will determine the effectiveness of implemented policies of the division and identify areas for strategic improvement.
• Work with the division’s executives and stakeholders in order to evaluate the overall performance against targets and make necessary adjustments as is necessary. Establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that the division will measure performances against and determine the effectiveness of the implemented strategies.
• Draft regular analysis reports for the Managing Director, Board of Directors and Deputy Managing Director, and relevant stakeholders for purposes of further decision making.
• Collaborate across the organization with top leadership for formulation for projects and initiatives to improve service delivery. Oversee major project(s) including planning, implementation, and delivery and reporting.
• Collaborate internally within the division with the head of departments and stakeholders in order to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas and information across the division, leading to overall performance enhancement.
• Undertake any other task assigned by the immediate supervisor.
• MBA degree preferably with majors in HR with at least 17 years of relevant experience including 7 years in leadership role.
• Strong experience of developing policies including D&I, HSE, workplace harassment, and succession planning, etc.
Employment Type:This job offered by Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) is a Full-Time position. The possible benefits of Full-time positions include: Stability, Growth, and More
Applications begins on:The interested candidates/ job seekers can apply for the post of Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services) at Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) from December 13, 2023
Last Date to Apply:The last date to apply for the post of Senior General Manager (Human Resource & Management Services) at Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC) is December 25, 2023.
How To Apply:
• Apply online by sending documents and CV to [email protected].
Apply online by Sending documents via Email to:
[email protected]Tags: Engineering
Other Jobs From Sui Southern Gas Company Limited (SSGC)
Other Related Jobs