General Manager - Procurement & Services jobs at Human Resource Solutions International 2024
@ Human Resource Solutions International
Share with details:
Submissions begins on:
Job Posted at:
Physical / On-site
Other Jobs from Human Resource Solutions International:
No more jobs from Human Resource Solutions International
Follow us on Social Media
Subscribe for Email Alerts
• As General Manager Procurement & Services, you will be responsible for overseeing a team who works to ensure that the company has access to the material, equipment and services it needs to operate effectively.
• The role will include developing long-term sourcing strategies and plans for the organization, managing vendor relationships to gain access to high-quality products/services and overseeing the to ensure timely procurement of works, goods and services through local and foreign buying at competitive prices while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
• The role demands a strategic thinker who can enable end-to-end value creation and deliver across performance dimensions ranging from source to pay, HSE parameters and social impact.
• Strategic Procurement:
Develop and execute effective procurement strategies aligned with the company's objectives, in coordination with other departments within the organization to determine needs & priorities with the aim of assisting the company's businesses while ensuring cost-effectiveness and supply chain resilience.
• Supply Chain Optimization:
Implement initiatives to enhance supply chain efficiency, reduce lead times, and ensure a reliable flow of products and services. Manage stores and ensure that the organization has adequate inventory levels by placing orders with suppliers as needed. Recommend new products or services that could increase revenue or improve efficiency for the business.
• Vendor Management:
Identify and evaluate potential suppliers, negotiate contracts, and establish long-term partnerships with key vendors. Conduct performance evaluation, vendor risk profiling and maintain a comprehensive database to help minimize risk and aid in future sourcing.
• Contract Negotiation:
Lead contract negotiations, ensuring optimal terms, pricing. and conditions, with a focus on mitigating risks and maximizing value.
• Cost Optimization:
Implement cost control measures. track expenditure and identify opportunities for cost savings without compromising on quality. Develop matrix to calculate procurement ROI. contract life savings, and tie cost drivers to the value proposition.
• Market Research & Analysis:
Conduct market research to identify potential supplters, products, and services to meet the organization's needs. Stay informed about market trends. pricing. and innovations to make informed decisions and capitalize on opportunities.
• Tech-enabled Procurement:
Adopt and utilize the latest technologies and procurement management toots/solutions that can analyze and extract insights from data. bring in efficiencies and capitalize on movements in supply markets.
• Sustainable Procurement, HSE & Compliance:
Integrate environmental, and governarxe criteria into the procurement processes and ensure adherence to the companVs health & safety and requirements. Stay updated on best practices in ensuring with relevant regulations and industry standards.
• Team Building:
Provide strategic direction to the procurement team, fostering a high-performance culture. Develop and nurture talent. equipping them with the analytical skills and data competence needed to unlock value from agile ways Of working and digital operating models.
Popular Job SearchesPopular Job Searches
Minimum 14-15 years of professional experience, preferably in a large national / multinational organization with preferably 5 years of experience in procurement & services at a senior equivalent position or one position below.
Employment Type:This job offered by Human Resource Solutions International is a Contractual position. Most of the jobs on contractual positions are renewed depending the need and performance of the employee.
Applications begins on:The interested candidates/ job seekers can apply for the post of General Manager - Procurement & Services at Human Resource Solutions International from January 27, 2024
Last Date to Apply:The last date to apply for the post of General Manager - Procurement & Services at Human Resource Solutions International is February 09, 2024.
How To Apply:
If you have the required experience and educational qualification to take up the challenging role. you are requested to apply by February 9, 2024 at http://jobs.hrs.int.com/
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES
• Minimum 16 years of education. preferably, Master's from a renowned and HEC recognized university or institution/equivatent foreign degree holder institution, preferably in the disciplines of Engineering or Supply Chain Management or Business Managernent.
• Candidates having certifications in procurement and sourcing from credible institutions will be preferred.
• Minimum 14-15 years of professional experience, preferably in a large national/ multinational organization with preferably S years of experience in procurement & services at a senior equivalent position or one position below.
• Candidates having experience in the energy sector will be preferred.
• Proven ability to develop and execute strategic procurement plans that align with overall business objectives.
• Strong negotiation skills with a track record of securing favourable terms and conditions with suppliers.
• Demonstrated leadership qualities with the ability to lead and motivate a procurement team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate complex procurement scenarios.
• In-depth understanding of procurement dynamics preferably in the energy sector, including awareness of market trends and supplier landscapes.
• Excellent leadership. conflict resolution. business development. strategic thinking. talent management, time management, communication & interpersonal skills.
• Preferably conversant with the regulatory regime and compliance standards in the energy sector.
• Proficiency in SAP/SAP ARIBA will be an added advantage.
The candidate should preferably be not more than 50 years of age on the last date for submission of application.
Submit your application:
Start your new career with just one click! Apply online for this exciting opportunity.Apply online for General Manager - Procurement & Services (Human Resource Solutions International)
Related Private Jobs for BachelorsRelated Private Jobs for BachelorsTags: General Manager
More details / Advertisement:
Other Related Jobs